Benefits of Activated Charcoal
?Supports Healthy Cholesterol – In one study, total cholesterol decreased by 25 percent, LDL cholesterol decreased by 41 percent, while HDL increased by 8 percent — in just four weeks. Study
?Supports Healthy Liver and Kidney Function
?Promotes a healthy digestive tract.
?Reduces some toxins that cause allergic reactions, oxidative stress, and poor immune system function.
?Apply topically as a paste for skin health! Use for bug bites and acne.
?Take internally as emergency toxin removal. Many things bind to activated charcoal and help remove them from the body – mercury, pesticides, many organic materials, bleach, and other items all bind to Charcoal.
?Take internally to help avoid and treat hangovers.
?Support a healthy digestive system. Study
Ways to Use Activated Charcoal
- Fill Veggie Caps and take internally with lots of water to help flush out toxins. These are perfect to use alongside a heavy metal cleanse.
- Use a bit to brush your teeth to naturally whiten your teeth.
- Mix with water and apply to your face as a nice evening face mask. Add Bentonite clay to the mix for extra cleansing power.
- Make homemade eyeliner and mascara with coconut oil, beeswax, lavender essential oil, and activated charcoal!
- Apply a dab with water to irritated skin after getting a bug bite.
- Make a mask with activated charcoal and apply to your arm pits when you plan to make the switch from conventional antiperspirants to a natural deodorant. You’ll need help ridding your pits of the heavy metals and other toxins!
- Take in a veggie cap when your digestive system needs support.