We love doTERRA’s CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) Lavender Essential Oil in our home. If you have any Essential Oils at all, there’s a pretty great chance that one of your oils if Lavender. Lavender is a very versatile and powerful oil. It’s a MUST for your natural cabinet of remedies.
Would you like to try some of these Essential Oils? Check out my SHOP page – I can get you the highest quality essential oils for you at 25% off retail price.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep, when taken internally*
- Eases feelings of tension.*
- Use this oil at bedtime by applying a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, and/or bottoms of feet.
- I always keep a bottle of Lavender on hand or in my purse/diaper bag to soothe occasional skin irritations or soothe a cranky baby. See my Diaper Cream Recipe here.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use Lavender in your Homemade Deodorant Recipe!
- Use Lavender with Dryer Balls to make your laundry smell fresh and clean.
- Make your own Bath Salts with Lavender!
- Take internally to reduce feelings of anxiousness.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts. Yum!
- Makeover Your Laundry Room with this oil, too!
Where to get Lavender
You can purchase Lavender right here through this blog!
Lavender is one of the Top Ten oils from doTERRA – get all TEN in a starter kit!
Watch this quick video about Lavender Essential Oil!
Would you like to try some of these Essential Oils? Check out my SHOP page – I can get you the highest quality essential oils for you at a 25% off retail price.
More Information about Lavender on this Product Information Page.