Here’s all of your Military Spouse resources in one place!
- How to Stay Sane While Your Husband is TDY or Deployed
- Follow this one rule to stay sane while your spouse travels!
- 8 Things to Never Say to a Military Spouse
- Sometimes people say the craziest things to military spouses!
- Follow This ONE Rule to Stay Sane While Your Husband Travels
- How I keep my sanity whether my husband is gone 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or a whole deployment.
- Uplifting Books for the Military Spouse
- Need a little encouragement during this season of your life? I’ve compiled a great list to help you get started.
- Make Your Own Military Daddy Doll
- It’s so easy to make your own Daddy Doll! Save money and make a doll that is very personal.
- The Dandelion Poem
- The classic dandelion poem celebrating our sweet military kids.
- Ways to Celebrate the Month of the Military Child
- It’s the month of the military child! What are you doing to celebrate the military kids in your life?
- Best Books for Military Kids
- Help your child cope with another deployment, another TDY, or another PCS with these books.
Military Spouse Resources
- Deployment Checklist Free Printable
- It’s that time again! Let me help you get everything in order before your love leaves again.
- TDY Packing List with Free Printable
- How to Survive 1-6 months away from home!
- Top 60 Acronyms for Military Spouses
- The military has it’s very own language. I think I still ask my husband a few times a week what a new acronym means. Here’s a list to get you started!
- 5 Things to Help You Survive Deployment
- I hope you crack a smile reading this post. And I hope it gives you permission to order in pizza, eat the chocolate, and pour that second glass of wine.