It’s October so it’s time to break out the pumpkin recipes! I’m sure a lot of you are tempted to buy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer this time of year. DON’T do it! Most of those creamers are full of preservatives and sugar – Yuck. Here’s my easy recipe that you can make at home with your essential oils.
Note: I ONLY recommend CPTG Essential oils for internal consumption. Not all oils are created equally.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Quart Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 drops Cassia Essential Oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark EO
- 2 drops Ginger EO
- 2 drops Clove EO
- Heat Pumpkin Puree, Coconut Milk, and vanilla on the stove over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a mason jar or other storage container.
- Once partially cooled, add the essential oils.
- Shake well before each use!
Would you like to try some of these Oils? Check out my SHOP page – I can get you the highest quality EOs for you at a 25% off retail price.
Immune Boosting Recipe
You know my favorite part about this recipe? It’s so good for you! These oils are all amazing for supporting our immune systems. This is the perfect way to start out each day as we get into the cooler months.
Did you like this recipe? You should also try my Pumpkin Cookie with Apple Cider Glaze recipe!