Having trouble sleeping? This oil blend for is you because Serenity essential oil promotes a sense of calm and allows restful sleep. If you want more tips on getting restful sleep, check out this post about other oils you can use for a good night’s rest. If you have a child that struggles to sleep, take the time to read this post about Sleep Hygiene and natural things to implement into your bedtime routine.
Description of Serenity Essential Oil
doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend combines powerful essential oils to help relax when stressful feelings arise.
With so many high-stress situations, it is not uncommon to feel overwhelmed and tense. When you use Serenity aromatically and topically it promotes relaxation, calms emotions, and lessens tension.
doTERRA Serenity is an ideal essential oil to have in the day too! It can aid in reducing everyday stresses or use just to feel calm.
This blend contains Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, and Roman Chamomile, and Hawaiian Sandalwood.
Uses and Benefits
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Calms the mind and soothes the senses
- When accompanied with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels, it provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to unwind before sleeping.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse to lessen tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath, or with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Blend with favorite oils when diffusing! (I recommend Lime, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Citrus Bliss, and Spearmint for diffusion)
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find.
When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils.
After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market. Plus, they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.
You can learn more about doTERRA’s CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) standards on my blog post about it.