doTERRA Convention 2017 Notes Available!
Hey guys! Convention is officially over! Did you take good notes? We took notes and we are sharing them here for you!
doTERRA Convention 2017
Dates and Location:
Salt Lake City, September 6-9th
Convention is held at the Salt Lake Palace. Convention is usually held at two centers: Vivint and the SLP but because of construction we will all be in the Salt Lake Palace this year. Check with your upline to find out which track your team will be attending. After all, you want to sit with your friends, family, and team!
Pre-Register > $125
March 20-May 15 > $169
May 16-July 31 >$219
August – Onsite > $219
New WA (first 30 days) > $169
GALA > $75
Campus Tour > $10
Street Party > FREE
Tickets go on sale MARCH 20 @ 9:00am MST
How to Buy Tickets
- go to www.doterra.com and read through the event summary
- Starting on March 20th at 9 am Mountain you can click on Register
- Follow the prompts to register
- You will be able to reserve Gala and Campus Tours at the same time as long as they are not sold out.
- Every ticket requires it’s own individual email address to register
- If the tickets sell out, you’ll have the opportunity to get on a waitlist. As people cancel their tickets, you’ll be able to claim tickets.
- Attendees must be 14 years or older (nursing children are always welcome)
- Transfer Tickets: The deadline to transfer tickets is August 1 – however it doesn’t hurt to talk to your Silver+ upline for updated information.
You’ll be able to claim a room from the doTERRA Room Block. Go to the convention website and search under Travel.
The Room Block sells out very quickly. Don’t be discouraged though if you can’t get a room with the room block, there are 17,000 hotel rooms located throughout downtown Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas.
My husband and I actually choose to rent a car and stay about 20-30 minutes away to save a few bucks. It’s all personal preference. Talk with your up and downlines and potential roommates about where they want to stay.
Also consider renting a house for you and your team! Have you tried Airbnb yet? It’s pretty great. We’ve used it a few times and loves it. Great prices and we get a house instead of a hotel. It’s seriously worth checking out!
Schedule of Events
Pro Tip: Check with your upline and see if there are any team parties! If not, plan your own!
Vendors and Locations
- Easy Oil Solutions – EOS (One of my very favorite shops!)
- Your Oil Tools– Sept. 6-9
- Your Bottle Store– Executive Boardroom- Sept. 7-8
- Live Naturally
- EO Tools– (Dates TBA)
- Essential Oil Gear– Sept. 6-9 (iTOVI, Oil Sharing Tools, Lead Train)
- Oil Sharing Tools Lead Train
- Aroma Matrix
- Essential Bracelet– Sept. 6-9
- AromaBling– Sept. 6-9
- Got Oil Supplies
- Share Oils– Sept. 5-9
Grand America Hotel- 555 S Main St
- Truman Team Expo– Sept. 8 7pm-11pm
Street Side Tents
- Got Oil Supplies– 123 S W Temple (tent across from Salt Palace)
- AromaTools– Sept. 5-9 (FREE Shuttles will drive you from convention to here)
- AromaTools Corporate Office– 439 S. Pleasant Grove Blvd. Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
- Oil Life– 1364 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd. Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Dress Code at Convention
You’ll see a wide variety of outfits! So dress in anyway that makes yōu comfortable. Salt Lake can be a wee bit chilly in September if you are from a primarily warm climate. Check the week before to see what kind of weather to expect.
You’ll probably hear from people to “dress like the rank you want to be.” That can mean something different for everyone. I personally wear jeans with a blouse and a sports coat. My husband wears Jeans or khakis with a button up. We are generally some of the more dressed up at the event.
Dress Code at Gala
Gala is a Black Tie event in honor of all of doTERRA’s new qualifying diamonds! It’s a fun and fancy evening! You’ll see many fun looks that range from cocktail dresses to full length gowns. I like to save a few bucks and use Rent the Runway for my dress. You pick out the dress you want, they ship it to your hotel (with a back up size), you wear it to Gala, and then ship it back. It’s super easy and you get to wear a stunning gown every year to the party. This link gets you $30 off your first rental (which covers half of a lot of the rentals actually!!).
What to Expect
Expect to get fired up. I absolutely love attending corporate events. You’ll really get to see and feel the heart of the company. Our founders are amazing individuals and I know you’ll be impressed with every one of them.
Please throw any questions you have in the comments and I’ll add the answers to this post! This post will evolve as we get closer to Convention! I hope to see you all there!
If you want more tips and tricks, check out my post with Tips for Attending doTERRA Convention.
Did you know that if you make a leadership rank during the qualification period you get to Walk across the stage during recognition?? It’s pretty awesome!! DoTERRA is great at recognizing your hard work and the company’s newest leaders. And there’s more perks than just the walk across the stage…
- Registration: Those that are Silver and above (Feb 1-July 31st is the Qualification period) get VIP registration. This means that you have a much smaller line to wait in.
- Early Entry: Anyone recognized as being Silver+ gets to have early access to the venues.
- Qualifying Diamonds+ have reserved seating!
- GALA: NEW Diamonds that qualify are recognized onstage during the Gala. It’s an amazing black tie event.
- Store: Silver+ don’t have to wait in the long line at the Swag store! You get access to the VIP line.
Incentive enough to make Silver+ by July 31st?
2017 doTERRA YŌU Convention
Map of the Area
Call doTERRA Member services!
Email: [email protected]
Other posts you might like:
I’m giving this information as a helpful guide. Information is subject to change. Always check with doTERRA or your upline for possible changes.