Pasta Primavera – a symphony of turkey kailbasa, bell peppers, onion, noodles (or spaghetti squash), olive oil, Marjoram, and a dash of Parmesan – it’s one of my husband’s favorite from growing up and a staple at our house. Everyone loves it and the leftovers are *almost*as good as the meal fresh. We always make more than one meal worth.
I love it. It’s filling and my kids end up eat peppers, onion, and spaghetti squash!
Let’s get cooking Pasta Primavera!
Skip to bottom for quick reference recipe.
If you are making this with Penne noodles, start boiling your water and add noodles when ready.
If you are making this with Spaghetti Squash, start the oven and get it going!
Slice three bell peppers and an onion into slices like these shown above.
Slice 1-2 turkey Kailbasa into slices. We really like a lot of sausage in this meal so we do two.
Mix 2 drops of Marjoram Essential oil with 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
I love cooking with my essential oils! (more essential oils recipes)
Heat a Large pan on medium heat. Add olive oil mix. Once hot, add Kailbasa. Stir occasionally until Kailbasa looks like this.
Add peppers and onions.
Stir occasionally until pepper and onions are cooked.
Next drain pasta or prepare spaghetti squash. Add kailbasa and pepper mix to the noodles. Stir well.
Serve while hot. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese!
It’s toddler approved! Both of my kids love it!
Do you need a great quality essential oil? Check out my SHOP page – I can get you the highest quality essential oils for you at a 25% off wholesale price.
Quick Reference Pasta Primavera Recipe
3 Bell Peppers
2 turkey kailbasa
2 TBSP Olive Oil
2 drops Marjoram Essential Oil
1 box Penne (Spaghetti Squash or 3-4 noodled zucchinis)
1. Start the oven for Spaghetti Squash or start boiling water on the stove for the noodles. This is the longest part of the process so it needs to be started first.
2. Slice Peppers, onions, and kailbasa
3. Mix Marjoram and Olive Oil
4. Heat large pan to medium heat. Add Olive oil mix. Add kailbasa. Stir occasionally.
5. Add peppers and onions once kailbasa has browned.
6. Drain Pasta once it’s done and stir in pepper and kailbasa mix.
7. Stir hot and sprinkle with parmesan!
Subscribe to my blog for more recipes like this!