Enjoy cooking and love essential oils? This Black Pepper Essential Oil is perfect for you! It spices up your recipes and also helps promote healthy circulation.
Black Pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in molecules known for their antioxidant activity and as a result their ability to help ward off environmental threats.
Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation, but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.
Uses and Benefits
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports healthy circulation
- Aids digestion
- Enhances food flavor
- Use it with a few other oils as part of the Skinny Jeans Challenge!
- Soothes anxious feelings
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor
doTERRA Essential Oils
I recommend only one brand of essential oils. Please do not use these tips if you are going to go out and buy the cheapest brands that you can find.
When it comes to essential oils, you get what you pay for. There’s hardly any regulation on the essential oil market so you have to do your due diligence when purchasing oils.
After research, I fell on doTERRA. DoTERRA holds themself to the highest purity and safety standards on the market. Plus, they hold themselves to fair trade and sustainability practices.
You can learn more about doTERRA’s CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) standards on my blog post about it.