We have a NEW Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oil guys!! DoTERRA decided to release this oil before the 2017 US Convention. We’ve seen this oil before in special promotions but never as a permanent, full size 15 mL bottle release! Are you ready to add a new essential oil to your arsenal?? I know I am! Here’s the doTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil!
doTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil has a fresh, tangy, sweet smell. The oil from tangerines comes from the peel or rind of the fruit and it’s cold compressed.
- Add to recipes to flavor yummy baked treats. I love using citrus oils like Tangerine or lemon in my glazes!!
- Use Tangerine in a glass of water or tea for an extra bit of flavor!
- Use a drop with some coconut oil and apply to your reflex points to promote feelings of happiness.
- Put a drop of Tangerine in your palms, rub your hands together, cup your nose and mouth, inhale deeply. This is a great way to use your oils aromatically and topically to energize and uplift your mood.
- Use in your diffuser with other citrus oils like Red Mandarin or Kumquat!
- Cleansing and purifying
- Contains powerful antioxidants* (including the powerful antioxidant limonene)
- Supports a healthy respiratory system*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
A few oils are considered sun sensitive oils. These oils should not be applied topically if that area of skin will be exposed to UV rays within 12 hours of application. Tangerine is a sun sensitive oil.
Would you like to try some of these Essential Oils? Check out my SHOP page – I can get you the highest quality essential oils for you at a 25% off retail price.